Organic garden project in Nigeria schools. Laurence, a volunteer from Canada supporting the Organic garden project in Nigeria schools.
A Brazillian couple, Leandro and Monica learning about the rich Nigerian culture during the WWOOFing period in Nigeria.
Stefan and Barbara from Austria sharing their organic experience with the Nigerian host.
Training on Cocoa production and processing with Cocoa producer in Nigeria.
English language teaching for schools in Nigeria. WWOOFers support schools on English Language as part of community project.
An Austrian woman, Andrea and her son Zion support in building a home garden as a WWOOFer.
Terms & conditions
I would like to become a WWOOF Togo host, and confirm that:
- my farm or property is organic and / or uses ecologically sound techniques
- I will provide hands-on experience of organic growing and other learning opportunities
- I will provide clean dry accommodation and adequate food for volunteers
- I will not charge volunteers money for their stay (WWOOF is a non-monetary exchange)
- I will reply to all reasonable volunteer enquiries ( even if only to say that I am unable to accommodate volunteers at this time )
- I will ensure that WWOOFers are current members of WWOOF Nigeria organization.